ID Card Replacement



If you can no longer use your ID Card (swipe) you can request a new one from the IT Center.

  • If you still have your old, valid card, we can replace it free of charge. 
  • If you are a student and your card was lost or damaged due to mishandling, there is a $25.00 charge that will be applied to your account
  • Employees can request a replacement card free of charge
Request New ID Card (Swipe)


Service ID: 47847
Mon 12/14/20 10:24 AM
Thu 3/11/21 10:33 AM